Big Gnus!!

Morning all!

Big news has come my way. I'm thrilled. Tickled pink. Happy as a clam. This morning I was announced as Romance University's new Junior Faculty Member.

*pausing a moment for the ooh's and aah's*

I know! squeeeee! =)

I joined RU way back last year when they first started up, and with the exception of the Major Snow Storm with Three Day Power Outage, I've been a regular participant. They offer free classes, learning from other authors, critiques on query letters - you name it, they've got it.

I'm thrilled to be a member of RU. Stop by and wish me congratulations if you haven't already!

And for those of you wondering about the interesting hair-do? 45 mph winds. Just TRY to get your picture taken after you've been outside in 45 mph winds. It ain't pretty!

=)

carrie

Comments

  1. Congrats, Carrie.
    Kelsey is one of my other CPs, and a good friend.
    You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Carrie! Sounds like you're gonna have some fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks D'Ann! I knew you knew her, I didn't know she was a CP....cool!

    Thanks Kristi...I have fun wherever I go! lol...

    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, Carrie! You'll be a great asset to them. I love RU. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment