Because I couldn't get the picture I wanted uploaded-- stupid computer-- and the day is growing short, I thought I'd share ten random facts about myself.
1. I'm a dog breed snob. Well, not really if you ever saw my dogs, LOL, but I prefer stock dogs to any other. Australian shepherd first, second, border collies, and then mixes of those two breeds.
2. My birthstone is ruby, but I like garnet better.
3. I started riding horses when I was three years old.
4. A lot of my youth was spent on guest ranches. My parents supplied the horses.
5. I love red dun horses best. It's a peachy color.
6. I cry at the drop of a hat, especially when animal cruelty is involved.
7. I have longed to own a cattle ranch my whole life.
8. I love flowers, and gardening.
9. I'm scared of the dark and snakes...and not too crazy about spiders or mice either.
10. My idea of a perfect date is riding the horses to a lake, roasting hot dogs and watching the sun fall behind the mountains.
So there you have it. Ten random pieces of info that matters to no one but me. However, some of those things on that list show up in my books.
Your turn, tell me something random about you...and how it does or doesn't show up in your stories.