The Wranglers are talking about favorites this week. I’ve been thinking about it ever since Margie gave us the prompt, and I have—overnight, mind you—become Julie Andrews, breaking into “Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens…” at the drop of a…of a butterfly’s wing, butterflies being near the top of my list of favorites. Speaking of lists—we’ve been doing a lot of them, and we’re leaving for Vermont as soon as I get my church clothes off (I’m writing this a day early), so a list of some of my favorites is easy. Then I want to know yours, okay?
1. Writer. Hundreds of them, but probably Kathleen Gilles Seidel.
2. Thing to wear. Sweats. Oh, God, I’ve admitted it. Now I’ll probably have to start going to Sweats Anonymous meetings.
3. Time of day. Mornings, all of them. Days may go to hell in a hand basket and often do, but mornings are all good.
4. Christmas decoration. Right now I’m loving snowmen. There are so many different ones!
5. Flavor of ice cream. Butter pecan, but I’ll eat any of them. Any time. Sigh.
Okay, your turn.