Following UP

Moxie--2 months old
 Good morning, everyone! Today I want to introduce you to our new pup, Moxie.


After a long, exhaustive search we found a dog who may look like a stuffed animal but is an adorable, feisty little puppy.

Jordan is a bit exhausted--I think she forgot how "hard" puppies are. You have to make sure she doesn't chew the myriad of electrical cords dangling from the three computers in two rooms, keep her from eating whatever she finds on the floor, and take her out to go potty about a trillion times a day. 

But Moxie follows Jordan just about everywhere. When Jordan goes to the bathroom and closes the door, Moxie sits outside and cries. It's so cute.

Not as cute is her propensity for attacking our toes. I've had to invest in a pair of slippers. And I never wear slippers. 

Desk area--ignore the clutter
This week has been a bear for me. This is actually the first time I've actually sat down at the computer---hence my late comments on my fellow bloggers posts.

But, even though I've been consumed by work, I have managed to eek out a few pages on my Sunday story. Although if I'm obsessed with it during the week, can it still be considered a Sunday Story????

I know that I want to write something that enchants the reader. And I write that reminder on the top of every page--Enchant Me. I figure if I can enchant myself, others will follow. "If you build it, he will come" mentality.

 View outside the window
Wall of Inspiration
A few weeks ago, I posted about cleaning out my garage and creating my office in our bonus room. Well, I'm happy to say I got my desk in front of the window and I'm looking out onto my dead yard right now. And I love this new setup. I still need to go through my files, folders, and storage stuff to weed through and get rid of stuff. But I do like having a place to write. And a table just for puzzling. And Mike likes having all of my sh--stuff off the kitchen table. So, win-win all the way around.

So, how's your week been???










Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's a work in progress, but I'm kinda digging it, too :) I have to admit it's cheaper than going to B&N--LOL

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good and productive week, Margie! Sunday books can be written any time. Like Kristi, I love your space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Liz! I kinda envisioned my Sunday book as a hobby book, not the one that would become an obsession. But, it's probably because I haven't figured it out completely and that's the fun part for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment