Except some people who never quite grow up love packages under the tree. All the better if they're wrapped instead of gift-bagged. The girls in my family and I are all like this. We don't complain about gift cards or gift bags, but there is something so personal about a wrapped present.
Since it's hard to know what to get people who don't have need or don't play with toys, I thought I'd make a list of things I like getting, some of which I would never think of as gifts but would make perfect ones. Please comment and tell us what you like, too.
- Thumb drives.
- Dish towels.
- Lotions and foaming soap from Bath and Body Works
- Tea bags--all kinds but must be caffeinated.
- Ornaments--got a real fondness for Santas and snowmen.
- Stapler--I only put this in here because I need a new one and am too cheap to buy a cool one.
- Clear Solo cups, because I don't like red and blue ones.
- Padded mailers--I use them all year long.
- A book of stamps.
Since I'm here and since it's all been so exciting, in case you haven't ordered these yet, please do!
http://amzn.to/2e20qBV and http://amzn.to/2dBpRJt
Have a great week!