Two Days of Doing Nothing

I've been sick for the past two days. Splitting headache and stomach problems. I had to miss the past two days at work. At first I thought I could at least add some words to the new wip. But they wouldn't come. I couldn't concentrate. So I spent the past two days doing pretty much nothing.

Grandson and daughter came over for a couple of hours. He's walking now! But after falling into the coffee table twice, I had hubby and SIL move it to another room. He wasn't hurt. I think our reaction scared him more than the table did. So my family room looks a little weird for awhile but I don't mind.

My head is feeling a little better and I should be back to work tomorrow. At the day job and on the new wip.

Comments

  1. Hugs. Lots of that going around--I hope you get "all better" today. I wonder how many of us who have coffee tables end up moving them or getting rid of them altogether (which is what I did) because of little ones falling into them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, being sick just...blows. Glad you're feeling a little better - take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, feel better, friend. I had that bug a couple weeks ago...sick, sick, sick. Take care of you and work on the WIP when you feel better. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You weren't doing nothing, you were sick. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment