It's good news week!

That was the title of a song when I was in high school. Don't remember the song, just the title. But Good News is abounding among the Wranglers this week. For me personally, not much in my writing life is new, but the hero and I are going to Florida to spend a week with some of our favorite people and my kids who live in Vermont are moving back to Indiana. That means two more of my grandkids will be within squeezing distance, a happy thing. A good news thing. Oh, and it's June. I love June!

I'm not going to spill the other Wranglers' good news--make sure you come back and visit every day!

How about you? What's your good news this week?

Comments

  1. My good news: more nonfiction assignments than I can manage but I'm doing it. Major progress on the WIP. Top bidder at Brenda Novak auction for diabetes on a three-chapter critique from one of my favorite authors!
    I came extremely close to bidding on yours, Liz! Not sure how high your bids went but someone was lucky to win your critique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't spill til Wednesday (bwahaha) but I LOVE your news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Oh, Cathy, that a good week. Good for you!

    Thanks, Kristi! Can't wait to see yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So envious that you'll have grandkids so close to hug and spoil, but very happy for you! Yeah, I love June too and I'm trying very hard to settle down and get life back to normal so I can write and work and simply be Nan again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news, Liz!
    I'll share mine tomorrow...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is so sweet you call your husband the hero. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grandkids within squeezing distance. LOL. I love that. Glad for you! Enjoy the good times!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Nan. It will come!

    Hi, D--still waiting. Still excited for you.

    Thanks, Morgan.

    Thanks, Jessi. I always keep fun at the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Liz. Have fun in Florida. A trip anywhere sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Secret Life of Miss Anna Marsh, book #2 in The Marriage Game is on pre-order.

    Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment