2. Lately, I've been trying all natural face, hair and body products. I make all of them myself using recipes from the internet. The face scrub is delicious. Who can resist greek yogurt, cinnamon, honey and cloves? Can't wait to try the avocado hair conditioner. Yeah, this is starting to sound weird.
3. I'm a coffee addict, but only during the week. Sometimes it drink it on weekends.
4. I hate my forehead. I think it's a five head. Most of the time I wear bangs. Every once and awhile I'll let most of it hang out.
5.I love it when hubby gets in silly mode.
6. I love it more when I'm in silly mode with him.
7. My hair is naturally corkscrew curly. My, hairstylist, Rommell, is a lifesaver when I need to go straight.
8. When I was twenty, I thought I would always be a size four. I was wrong about a lot of things when I was twenty.
9. I'm an insomniac. I sleep well some nights, but when insomnia kicks in, it's killer.
10. I'm afraid of the closet monster. Under no circumstances will I sleep with an open closet door. Come to think of it, pitch darkness doesn't do anything to ease my nights. Not much of a problem if hubby is next to me. Not happening if he's not there.
11. I can't stand rude people.
12. I miss having a belly ring.
13. I haven't had a cigarette since February.
14. Champagne gives me a headache.
15. I'm left handed.