Write Frame Of Mind

  by Margie Senechal

This week I've been in a writing zone. After weeks of little progress--I wrote over 3,000 words on four different projects. You can click here www.wishwryting.blogspot.com
to read my updates on the Chaos Project.

I will say, it was a great week. As any writer can tell you, a good writing day is a great day. So, to have a good writing week--well, it was awesome!

I didn't even take in a movie on Tuesday so I could type all that I'd written into the files. Well, and there was nothing I really wanted to see bad enough to leave the computer.

 
 I'm a little bit in mourning this week because the last episode of Downton Abbey is looming. As much as I want to see how Julian Fellows wraps up his masterpiece, I don't want to see it be over. 

And the X-Files! Man, I've loved seeing Mulder and Scully back in action. And the monster stories! Hopefully the cliffhanger ending indicates another season on the horizon.

A new favorite is The Magicians on Syfy. I binged watched that over the past two days--okay, so it was only six episodes and now I'm caught up. And I will be watching more.

As for new favorites elsewhere--how about that Charlie Puth in music? I loved his Marvin Gaye song with Megan Trainor and got his new CD for my birthday. He's the real deal, baby.

Looking forward to Eddie The Eagle movie that opens tomorrow. I probably will go to the movies next Tuesday. Oh--and the Oscars this weekend. I'm a total Oscars junkie. I know it's not PC, but my favorite movie that's nominated was Brooklyn. That's the type of movie that I could watch again and again.

What scares me this week: Donald Trump keeps winning! Seriously, I get tummy trauma whenever I consider him as president.

And on that note, I bid you adieu. Have a great week and get in the write frame of mind :)

Comments

  1. You're kicking it, baby! And yes to the whole Trump and tummy trauma thing...ack!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He reminds me of Biff Tannen in the second Back To The Future--who thinks because he has money he can say anything,doe anything,and get away with anything--an he amazingly, he is.

      Delete
  2. I am amazed Trump is still in the race and a little alarmed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment