1. Favorite mode of travel: I'd love to take a Mississippi River cruise. I have some friends who are doing one this fall and I'm pea green with envy. Liz, what do you think?? Although auto trips with Lizzy run a close second.
2. Favorite destination you haven't gone to yet: Taos--I'd love to see the place my mom was seriously considering moving to before she died.
3. Favorite state you've visited: Michigan, always, always Michigan.
4. Favorite pizza toppings: mushrooms, black olives, cheese, and sweet Italian sausage.
5. Favorite car: Whichever one I'm driving, which right now is a 2013 GMC Terrain (kinda the GMC version of Liz's Equinox), but I'll always love the 1983 Mercedes 240D sitting in our garage.
6. Favorite coat: My denim jacket. It's perfect for fall.
7. Favorite song that makes you feel mushy inside: You Can Close Your Eyes, Turn Me On, Come Away With Me, anything at all from Rod Stewart's Great American Songbook collection.
8. Favorite piece of jewelry: Right now, the plumaria pendant my kids brought me from Hawaii and the pearl they gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago.
9. Favorite hobby: Knitting, Reading.
And for the writing side of you:
10. Favorite conference: Chicago North's Spring Fling of 2014--it was so much fun! Ditto from Nan! Although, the April 2015 IRWA Conference with Lani Diane Rich and Alastair Stephens from StoryWonk runs a very close second.
11. Favorite trope: Secret babies--love those, friends to lovers, and, oh, heck...I really am a sucker for anything if the story is well told.
13. Favorite hero: The nice guy. With hair on his chest and a butt that looks nice in his not-too-tight jeans. He's probably scared of snakes and man, can he kiss!!
14. Favorite heroine: Somebody I want to be friends with, someone I could laugh with, and whom I'd trust with my deepest secrets. But unlike me, she's arty and has great hair.
15. Favorite category you like to read: I'm into contemporaries with over-40 protagonists, rom-coms, romantic suspense, and lately, cozy mysteries. Once again, no, I can't name just one.
16. Favorite swag: I'm not sure this qualifies as swag, but I once got a teacup and saucer for being a commenter on one of Liz's blog posts. I love that teacup! I like magnets and everyone can always use a pen, right?So there's my list. Hope you'll join in the fun!