When all else fails--and it's definitely failing me today--I go for a list. We've done heroines, heroes, books, movies, TV shows. I think maybe I should have made a list of the lists... So I'm making one up. Feel free to borrow it if you like, but better yet, give us your answers.
- What book did everyone else seem to love but you just couldn't connect with?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- What do you like least about yourself?
- Looking back at 18 (and if you don't have to look back, I don't wanna know), what, if anything, would you do differently?
- Beach or mountains?
- The Outlander series. Isn't that crazy? I think it's because they're so long and I tend to read short, but I've never been able to get into them
- That I'm a good friend--at least I hope I am.
- That I'm not very good at letting things go.
- I'd save some money, travel more, go to college. Not really, because who I was when I was 18 had a lot to do with who I am now and I don't want to change that. Besides that, I met the boyfriend when I was 18.
Okay, you're up. Looking back, I don't think my list is very interesting, so it's up to you to make it so!
I'm on Book 16 in my 50-book challenge. I'm reading Karen Witemeyer's A Worthy Pursuit and enjoying it a lot.
I turned in my due-April 1-proposal early! Breaking my arm patting my own back. Keep fingers crossed with me that it's a go. I love Libby's story and I loved the trip back to Lake Miniagua.
Got news? Share it. And have a great week!