Holiday Romance...


...has become my new favorite read. I think it may have something to do with having written two of those babies in the past two years, but it also is all about the happy. Christmas romance, Hanukkah romance...really any December holiday romance. After the year we've had, I'm all in. 


Have you read Stacy Agdern's Miracles and Menorahs yet? You must! It is such good fun! Or how about Jeannie Moon's Christmas in Angel Harbor? Another wonderful feel-good story! Jane Porter's newest holiday novel, Montana Cowboy Christmas, takes us into love and Christmas and brings all the feels, as does Kate Hewitt's Christmas at Willoughby Close. And how about Kaylie Newell's Montana Christmas Magic? Actually, fact is Tule Publishing, yes, my publisher, has mastered the art of the holiday romance story. I recommend you buzz by their website and take a look. You will not be disappointed.


Lest you think I'm doing only shameless self promotion today, here are some more wonderful holiday romances that I've enjoyed: Christmas Comes to Dickens is a fun holiday anthology that features a beautiful story by our own Liz Flaherty, Her story, Wisdom of the Heart, will warm yours. Elyse Douglas's The Christmas Town combines the holidays with time travel--how can you lose? Or An Angel this Christmas by Cassidy Sinclair is delightful and the cover alone is worth the buy! Liz's The Dark Horse from the 12 Days of Heartwarming Christmas anthology is a touching holiday novella and don't miss Kristina Knight's Christmas in a Small Town, which is charming!

It's the holidays, mes amies, time to curl up near the Christmas tree or the menorah or whatever you light up in December, sip a hot beverage, and read a heartwarming Christmas story. Enjoy!

Stay well, stay safe, and most of all, stay grateful!




 



Comments

  1. As you know, I LOVE Christmas stories, all the Word Wrangler ones included! I also have a huge spot for all of Mary Balogh and Carla Kelly Regency stories and a Muriel Jensen book called A Carol Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great reads, and thanks in great part, to my WordWrangler friends for that! You all instill such holiday spirit when we all so desperately need it! Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read several of these books and have loved them all. As much as I enjoy a Christmas novel, I haven't written one myself. One of these days I'm going to have to rectify that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment