Begin Again

by Margie Senechal

I'm not sure about today and it's only 7:16. Hmmm. That doesn't bode well for the rest of the day. 

I've already stepped in cat spittle before putting my shoes on, so I had to change socks. For some reason I can't get into my email to get the pictures I sent from my phone for this blog. And Word is giving me grief as well. And I'm typing faster than the computer which is annoying as I can't fix my words until they spell out incorrectly. 

BEGIN AGAIN

Good morning! 

We Word Wranglers chose new beginning as our theme this month because well, isn't that what Spring is? I love Spring. If you ask me my favorite season, I generally say Fall. After a long, hot summer, I'm ready for Fall storms--wind, rain, more wind, more rain. Bring it on. 

But since Fall floods over into Winter and begins Spring--we actually had an accumulation of snow last Monday, first time recorded in Portland-Vancouver area for April. I would've posted a picture but refer back to first paragraph.

When Spring sun begins to shine, trees begin to bud, flowers poke through the underbrush (dead leaves in my case), well, I love it. I love getting back to my yard, mowing where nobody bothers me, and cleaning up the dead and fallen branches--my butterfly bushes didn't like last week's snowfall. Are trees better prepared in the winter for snowfall because they're bare? Hmmm

I'm ready to watch KB play ball, to enjoy lunch outside, and listen to the joyous sounds of children playing in their yard a few houses away. I'm ready for a new beginning. 

Okay, that's all I've got time for. Sorry for the abbreviated post. Blame the computer.

Hope your day begins better than mine. I'm off to work to begin again ;)





Comments

  1. Nice post, Margie--hope your day improves, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things looked up! I always love your posts even when you have to get past cat spit in order to write it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually, I'm able to navigate around the spittle, but I had my guard down. LOL

      Delete
  3. Nothing like stepping in cat spittle to start your day on a cheery note. But hey, after that, the day is bound to get better! Hope you had a great one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately, I don't have the time to dwell on anything but work when I'm at work. So, yes, my day got better :)

      Delete
  4. And it's not even Monday, Margie! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, but it was my Monday. So maybe it's not Mondays in particular. LOL

      Delete
  5. A nice post that really resonated. (Except for the cat spittle!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment