A Little Dusting and Cleaning by Liz Flaherty

You may have noticed we haven't been around much lately. That's because we've been doing some "What do you say we try this?" stuff in our online staff meetings. Not spring cleaning, by any means, but picking up here and there and putting stuff away instead of closing the closet door on it!

We are busy, it seems. We are at varying times and places in our writing careers. We are parents, grandparents, and wives. There a few day jobs floating among the Wranglers. We do other things. Really.

Yes, busy. 

So...we'll still be around, honest! Our blog days are going to be chosen days of the month--ones that coincide with our birthdays because some of us have discovered our memories are...er...collapsing in on themselves. In other words, I might actually forget how old I am, but I'll still remember that my birthday is on the second day of the month. 

However, this does open us up for some other changes, too. We've always welcomed guests to the Corral, but we haven't usually solicited them beyond, "Oh, you have a new release? Come around if you like." 

I assume we will in time have rules--beyond PG content--that will define posts, but not yet. We're going to see how it goes. I'm hoping we post some book reviews--a skill I'd like to develop; mine suck--and share stuff that's helpful. 

Want to visit? You know how to find us. We're right here, plus on social media all over the place. We have a public FB group. If you haven't joined us, we hope you do. If there are things you'd like to see here--we know we've been around a long time; maybe we need to add stuff--let us know. 

Speaking of changes, Wrangler Janie DeVos has decided to leave the Corral as life calls her to other places. I have no words--shame on me! no words!--to describe how much I'll miss her posts, but we're still friends, so I'll still get to see her. Find her here to keep up with her. 

That's all for now. We hope you'll continue to spend time with us. We'd sure miss you if we didn't! Let us know when you'd like to visit--you don't have to have a new release to have something to share! We look forward to that. 



Comments

  1. I'm really going to miss Janie and her wonderful posts, but I'm looking forward to hosting guests. The Wranglers are reinventing themselves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Again! It's what writers (and women) do, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an interesting time, for sure. But I'm glad to hear the Wranglers will still be around--in one form-and others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for places to shout out my new releases, so I appreciate the offer. All are welcome on my site too. Just let me know. Busy--yes! Every day there is a new way to sell books, a new place to sell books, a new place to advertise books, new contests...it's exhausting! And, I'm with you, Liz. I want to read and write reviews for my friends. When will I fit that in? I do always find time to read your posts because I enjoy them so much! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always glad to see you, Mary, and the Wranglers will be happy to have you!

      Delete

Post a Comment