- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or SnapChat? And why?
- Your first kiss, when and where?
- Writers: What's the first thing you edit out of a book?
- If you took a bicycle trip, where would you go?
- What secret talent do you have?
- Right now, nothing--but when it's not Lent, Facebook--I just can't seem to say it in less than 140 characters, and I'm not up for learning Instagram or SnapChat.
- I was six and Bobby Franklin kissed me because I was crying when I smashed my finger in an aluminum lawn chair. I think he thought it would make me feel better. It might have, but I still had to have stitches and the nail on that finger has never looked right.
- Back story--info dump queen here. Yeesh!
- Provence. We did a bicycle trip to Versailles when we were in Paris. Man, was that fun!!
- I am a fantastic pie maker--seriously. My pies are amazing.
I've finished one baby blanket, made Liz a fabulous colorful scarf, and am starting a new baby blanket tonight. Knitting rocks, even when you're doing it wrong. ;-)
I miss you all on social media--just 27 more days to go! Have a great Tuesday, everybody!