Here is my list.
- Population, 62.
- A plane named Sunflower.
- They called him Tru Drew.
- We rode the Electrolux down the stairs.
- Never. Not even once.
- She could barely ride a bicycle--what was she doing on a mechanical bull?
- "Of course your son's a good kid--you're the idiot."
- Joy shimmered.
- Heat made invisible blisters everywhere he touched her.
And, just in case you haven't pre-ordered yet, Heartwarming Holiday Wishes is out there, as is Christmas Town's very own website. Stop by!