It's That Time...


 ...you know it already right? Book promotion. If you've been seeing me all over the interwebs since Tuesday, it's because The Fireman's Christmas Wish released that day and so all week, I've been dancing around to every book blog and reviewer I could think of promoting this one. I gotta tell you the truth, I love this book. Beck and Harley told me their stories and there is a lot of my story in The Fireman's Christmas Wish. 

The Lange brothers were abandoned by their father, as were my siblings and I, so speaking to that situation  in the storytelling was deeply personal and emotional. But Becker's baggage is heaviest because he was the oldest and he became "the man of the family" long before he was mature enough to carry that responsibility. His mom didn't put it on him, he took it on himself, taking care of Rye and Max as best he could while his mom finished up nursing school. 

Harley, on the other hand, had the childhood every kid dreams of, except that now she's lost her dad and her mom is in a memory care unit suffering from Alzheimer's. Her sunny outlook is just what grumpy Beck needs, but his quiet strength is exactly what she needs, too.  

I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it, Wranglers, and as always I appreciate your support!

The Fireman's Christmas Wish


Her heart is wide open; he's nailed his shut.

Preschool teacher Harley Cole has always viewed life through rose-colored glasses. With a career she loves, friends she enjoys, and a home that is her haven, there’s only one thing missing—finding her soul mate. As the holidays approach, Harley is inspired to help her former high school crush rediscover his holiday joy. It’s just a good deed...until the feelings she thought were gone come rushing back.

Fire Chief Becker Lange returns home to River’s Edge with a heavy heart. His divorce has emotionally ravaged him, leaving him more confused than ever about what women want. So to protect himself from another failure, he closes his heart. And then Harley Cole makes him a flirty dare that she can help him overcome the holiday blues. Beck’s not sure he wants to, but Harley’s a hard woman to tell no.

Can the magic of Christmas and a sweet stray kitten bring these two lonely souls together?

Comments

  1. So excited for you that it's out! A wonderful and touching story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading this and getting ready for the holidays! Some watch the Hallmark channel Christmas movies, I read all the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I didn’t mean to publish as anonymous above! Glasses, I need my glasses.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to read this one, Nan. With this story being so close to your own, I'm sure it will be a sweet, emotional read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Harley and Beck’s story. I didn’t want it to end. Wonderful characters, a great love story, and a kitten at Christmas time! How perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment