Booksignings, Covid, Holidays and Wine by Liz Flaherty

Good morning. This is my day to blog, but I'm only stopping in for sympathy... Just kidding! However, I am on the downside of Covid and even though it hasn't been terrible, there has been some misery involved. So I urge you to stay safe and stay healthy. 

While I'm here, if you live around central Indiana, I urge you to visit Kokomo this afternoon. Eight Indiana authors will be at Whyte Horse Winery & Bistro selling and signing books. It's killing me not to be there, so I wish you'd all go and buy at least one book from every author and mention how much you miss me being there. (Okay, you don't have to do that, but it will be a great event this afternoon.) The owner of the bistro, Amanda Crain, has been so supportive of authors! Plus the wine and food is great!



All three books of the A New Season series have been released now. They are re-releases, but if you missed them before, I hope you'll give them a try now. 


This whole thing's going to be a commercial, isn't it? Oh, well...

While you're out and cyberly about, please come by my personal blog, Window Over the Sink, where I'm having guests every day between Thanksgiving and New Year's. It's been so much fun. 


Wishing you wonderful days and holidays, good health, and kindness. Blessings to you. Thanks for stopping by. 




Comments

  1. You two take care of yourselves! Prayers and love from us to you - get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you yesterday! Hugs for healing, bestie!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment