Which leads me to other things.
- Bad reviews.
- The other side of the political aisle.
- The church across town whose doctrine and signs drive you nuts.
- Death and...
Which in turn leads me to different other things.
- The card you forgot to send.
- The apology you've owed for years.
- The bags in the laundry room that need to go to recycling, Goodwill, and the women's shelter.
- Saying "I love you" and "you are so cool" and "I want to help" and "I'm so sorry this has happened to you" to those who need to hear it.
- The laugh out loud and...
- ...a hug.
The first list is, you got it, of things you should let go. So...just do. We'll wait over here in the corner while you go into the bathroom and scream really loud if that's what it takes.
The other list is, you got it, too!--of things you shouldn't let go. Of things it's never too late to do.
How about you? Do you have lists of your own? Go ahead and take care of them, then go out and have the best week ever--who cares what time it is?