Once again, I find myself speechless.
Yeah, I didn't think you'd believe that. However, I don't have anything of value to offer this week, so I'm going to present the infamous list of favorites. I'm making things up as I go along. Feel free to join in or roll your eyes and say, "Geez, why didn't she just stick with speechless?" :-)
1. Favorite mode of travel: I want to take a long train trip.
2. Favorite destination you haven't gone to yet: Alaska, all the way to the tip.
3. Favorite state you've visited: Vermont.
4. Favorite pizza toppings: mushrooms, black olives, cheese by the pound, most everything else
5. Favorite car: Whichever one I'm driving, which right now is a 2011 Equinox. I do have a soft spot for my 1986 Camaro.
6. Favorite coat: I know this is goofy, but I always have a pea coat. Colors differ from time to time, but I always go back to the same basic style.
7. Favorite song that makes you feel mushy inside: Desperado, Country Roads, Amazing Grace, Sounds of Silence, Let it Be, How Great Thou Art. And no, I can't name just one. No.
8. Favorite piece of jewelry: Right now, the amethyst necklace Duane got me. That will change.
9. Favorite hobby: Sewing.
And for the writing side of you:
10. Favorite conference: Chicago North's Spring Fling of 2014--it was so much fun!
11. Favorite trope: Probably friends to lovers. Or marriage of convenience. Or...
12. Favorite cover type: Any one without people on it.
13. Favorite hero: The nice guy. With hair on his chest and a butt that looks nice in his not-too-tight jeans. He's probably scared of snakes.
14. Favorite heroine: Somebody I want to be friends with, who'll have my back and I'll have hers. Who's neither fearless nor a wuss. She'll scare the snake away for her hero, but he'll get rid of the spider in the bathtub for her.
15. Favorite category you like to read: I love 19th century Americana historicals, old Regencies, and sweet contemporaries with over-40 protagonists. Once again, no, I can't name just one.
16. Favorite swag: My new stockings for my Christmas novella, The Magic Stocking. Aren't they cute? I've got one for a lucky commenter on today's post. I may even stick a present in it! Sorry, only USA residents.
Have a great week!